Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

Child Locks


Today the Sears repair man came to fix our washing machine. I stopped it in the middle of a cycle over a week ago and messed the computer up (or so I thought). After 2 troubleshooting phone calls with the repair center they said they had to send some one out. Within 30 seconds I heard the machine run and the repair man laugh. Apparently I had triggered the child lock on our washing machine and it took a "professional" to come out and unlock it.
Sometimes I think I understand technology and computers so well, then all of a sudden I feel like a child! At least I got to come home from work for a little while...

4 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

lol! hope they didn't charge you too much.

August 1, 2006 at 8:24 AM  
Blogger crt said...

love the picture of caslon

August 1, 2006 at 11:15 AM  
Blogger Caslon said...

The washing machine is under warranty so they didn't charge us anything for that. They did charge us for adjusting the feet on the dish washer though... We will see if that actually fixes the leak.

August 1, 2006 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

at least you didn't drop your laptop and ruin the screen trying to kill a spider! (and no I was not trying to kill the spider with the laptop)...

August 2, 2006 at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home