Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, December 04, 2006

"Kitsch" is a German term that has been used to categorize art that is considered an inferior copy of an existing style. The term is also used more loosely in referring to any art that is pretentious or in bad taste, and also commercially produced items that are considered trite or crass.

I like the Candy Canes anyway... :)




4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

how festive of you!

December 5, 2006 at 11:26 AM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

it's not fair--you have more lights than we do and you are coming here for christmas!!

December 5, 2006 at 7:04 PM  
Blogger crt said...

just makes me want to break into a carol...:-)

December 5, 2006 at 8:28 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

aaahh, you guys are sweet. We are just trying to keep up with the neighbors. I don't know if we really want to be the Griswalds though. The house cady corner to us is brighter at night than the sun is during the day... I think they win (like every year).
:)

December 6, 2006 at 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home