Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Long Hours

I have been neglecting my blog lately...
Work has been particularly busy getting ready for residential convention. Even though I work on mostly commercial stuff, I've been pulled in to help. So on top of my normal busy day I now have more stuff to try to squeeze in. After 2 days working 11 hours straight (not even leaving for lunch) I was out the door today at 5:03. I can start to feel the effect on my body (mom always says I get sick when I'm stressed...).
So, I just thought I would leave a note. I'm about to read more of The Magicians Nephew, and lay down on the couch with my kitty cat.

5 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

have a pleasant stop in to "woods between the worlds, a not so pleasant visit to charn and an amazing journey to witness the foundations of narnia being sung out by no other than the "king of the wood." fun! fun! fun!

October 25, 2006 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Hope you got some rest last night. I suspect that with the 3 amigas playing this weekend, none of us will get much rest.

October 26, 2006 at 9:26 AM  
Blogger crt said...

we finished caspian today! three more to go. technically two since she already read dawn treader, but she wants to hear it again.

October 26, 2006 at 6:44 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

I hope you enjoy Wicked. I am really liking The Magicians Nephew.
I had no idea these books were so much fun!

October 29, 2006 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger crt said...

it's never too late to venture into narnia!
i had to force myself to stop reading wicked last night. can't wait to continue.

October 30, 2006 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home