Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, September 04, 2006

Books


Before I start I would like to say that as a child I loved Laura Ingalls Wilder books - I read them all!

1. One book that changed your life:
House Of Leaves (I got it for my husband as a gift when we were "just friends" he said he thought about me when he read it) I think that was a good move...

2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Sense & Sensability or anything Jane Austin

3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
the Bible

4. One book that made you laugh:
I just can't think of one... I have a bad memory

5. One book that made you cry:
The Red Tent

6. One book that you wish had been written:
Every Wedding Dress Ever Made (I guess this would be a picture book)

7. One book you wish had never been written:
I wouldn't say I wish it had never been written - but I really hated Cold Mountain.

8. One book you’re currently reading:
Daughter of Fortune

9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
the Narnia series (if I don't read this soon my sister in law will probably end up reading it to me over the phone)

10. Now tag five people:
These people have to email me their list:
mom
Jenny
Beth
Betty
Brit

3 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

don't tempt me. a phone reading could be arranged. emmy only has three more books to go. do you really want your five year old neice to finish the series before you? :-)

September 8, 2006 at 7:58 AM  
Blogger Caslon said...

I ordered the series... I thought I had it but did not - I think I was trying to be strong when I worked at the book store and take some money home from my paycheck. I found it on ebay - won it for $6.50

September 10, 2006 at 8:55 PM  
Blogger crt said...

woo hoo!

September 14, 2006 at 7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home