Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Getting Old part 2


Yesterday my sweet husband handed me a bouquet of flowers and said "Happy anniversary". I drew a blank, slowly I said "yes, August sixteenth... he said with enthusiasm "yes August 16th, 4 years ago we took The Walk". "The Walk" is when we discussed changing our friendship into something a little more fun and we ended our walk with our first kiss.
I totally forgot the date - yet I'm married to an angel so it's okay.
:)

2 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

"grow old together the best is yet to be." - browning (good job, grant!)

August 18, 2006 at 10:12 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

awww....

August 18, 2006 at 6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home