Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Family


I am very fortunate to be able to get together with my family and more importantly get along when we do. I love my family very much and am looking forward to our big vacation together next year!
We have lots more great pictures coming soon. We will post them on Pictage as well as send out a disk to everyone so you can print them any way you want - and since your family you may end up on our website once we get it up.

7 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

we are some good looking people, or did you make us look that good? :-)

September 21, 2006 at 6:58 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

note to self, try not hold hannah more like nate is holding maddie instead of grabbing her there. but i do believe she was squirming, and sometimes ya get what ya get whith little ones!

great job! can't wait to see the rest!

September 21, 2006 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

i mean try TO hold hannah more like nate holds maddie...

September 21, 2006 at 10:19 AM  
Blogger Caslon said...

We are naturally good looking - no photoshop this time!

I didn't even notice how you were holding Hannah - I just thought that's how ya need to hold babies to get them to look a certain way... Not that I would know though.

I think everyone looks good considering it's like trying to trick the girls to get them to smile and look at the camera. The best is yet to come though...

September 21, 2006 at 5:48 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

Thanks for the sweater CRT! I had forgot about it....
Thanks also for the pictures - Em is grown soo much!

September 21, 2006 at 5:56 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Yep, it's a good photo! Can't wait to see the rest...

September 22, 2006 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

We love the picture--good looking gang must be good genes!!!!!!!!

October 12, 2006 at 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home