Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, October 06, 2007

Busy Day

Today we got the lawn done, laundry done, organized the attic and....

Did anyone else know you can put a shower liner in the washing machine??? I read it on the label but thought that was crazy until it got all mildewy right away and I'm tired of replacing it so often.

I went on line and read that you can if the label says you can and to put it in the washer with a couple solid white towels for balance and add a cup of vinegar and a cup of bleach. Do the load all with cold water and then run another load right after that with just detergent. Hang it back up to dry and not only does it look like new... it smells nice too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

good job !! I was interested in seeing how the bleach and vinegar worked--grandma has a book on vinegar and it is amazing all we can do with it--and it is so much more easy on our lungs!!

October 7, 2007 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

Good to know.

October 7, 2007 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

oops, that was lauren.

October 7, 2007 at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home