Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Yummy...

Today at lunch I went out with 8 people from work. 4 of us got to the Mexican restaurant we meeting at and sat down, got our drinks and started munching on the chips and salsa. About 3 or 4 chips into it the lady to my left said "something just crawled out of the chips - what was that". We moved some things around and there was a roach on our table that came out from the basket of chips. We got up so fast it wasn't even funny. After eating at another restaurant I called the Health Department to report it.
fun fun... Needless to say that place is off our list of places to eat!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

Yewhhhhhh.....I don't blame you--but I know we are in the south and they are everywhere--we got some in the house when we had boxes--but traps took care of them. However, I don't know if I could have eaten after that!!!!

August 22, 2007 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

ughhhhhhh.....

August 22, 2007 at 9:19 PM  
Blogger crt said...

nasty!

August 23, 2007 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

btw have a good weekend and relax now--we plan to do the same!!

August 24, 2007 at 6:24 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

ahhhh, I do not miss living in the south! Of course in AL we had roaches everywhere that were sometimes three inches long! They were horrible!!!!!!

August 26, 2007 at 9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home