Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Friday, August 17, 2007

Home again Home again

After 3 nights home from vacation I left for Greensboro, nc for a business trip, and am now home again.

Vacation was wonderful. I feel so blessed to be a part of a family that after living in 1 house together for a week, it was hard to leave. So many people I know get sick of their family after a few hours! We had so much fun, relaxed, ate good food and of course good company.

NC was good as well. It was a positive and productive trip. 3 meetings packed into 1 short trip and all went great. Am loving my new job but always challenged...

We love you all and will have lots of pictures for you soon.

S&G

2 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

We love you all too and likewise am going through withdrawal from the family fun!! btw--pictures are great!!

August 18, 2007 at 12:45 PM  
Blogger crt said...

love ya too. glad to hear all went well.

August 18, 2007 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home