Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Thursday, June 14, 2007

So Sad

My best friend called me yesterday - her brother and his wife lost their baby. She was about 24 weeks along and the baby just died. They were inducing labor today and she's having to deliver a baby she knows is dead. They lost another baby very early on so this is actually the second baby they've lost and are wanting to find out what's going on.

Please pray for this family. They have a family wedding next Saturday, and looks like a funeral Monday or Tuesday.

For those who know this is Scott & Dawn up in Wisconsin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

When Mom told me, my heart sank. I'm praying for them!

June 14, 2007 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger crt said...

oh no! praying

June 15, 2007 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Oh my goodness! I'm covered with goosebumps! My heart goes out to them! There could be nothing worse! I will be praying and passing it along!

June 15, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home