Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Off to Colder Places

Tomorrow morning me and my husband are flying up to Minneapolis, MN. Why you ask?
Well, Sunday is his birthday and for the past 3 months I've been secretly setting aside money to go on this trip as a surprise. G, Camera Man, what ever you want to call him on here is a huge fan of Garrison Keilor and The Prairie Home Companion radio show that comes on every saturday night on NPR. He's tried a number of times to get tickets when they are in the area and they are always sold out. So rather than wait for the show to come to us - we are going to the show. I took a day off of work and am looking forward to not working any jobs for 3 days. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

sounds fun! have a great time

May 11, 2007 at 11:44 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

ooh... bring back some spring weather. :-)

hope you have fun!!!

May 12, 2007 at 10:22 AM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

we are excited for both of you as you are getting a much needed break!!!

May 12, 2007 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home