Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

Who's Voice is it Anyway?

I had a 10 minute conversation tonight with Tech Mom, and then she handed the phone to Grandma and said "it's Lauren - she wants to say hi". I told Grandma I was not Lauren and when Mom was back on the phone she tried to apologize.... Grandma said she's worse than her!

I just wanted to share this funny moment.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

That's funny. :-)

April 17, 2007 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger crt said...

ha ha ha.

April 17, 2007 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Mom says something along the lines of, "This episode is right up there with the really bad movies I've picked out. I'll never live it down."

She's got that right!

She says that in all fairness, they were in the car and the cell connection wasn't the greatest. She really thought you were me.

Of course, we know she's just getting old. ;-> (See what I can type when she's not able to respond?!)

April 19, 2007 at 9:12 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

ok I'm back from the land of no cell phone, no shower and no computer and yes I guess I need my ears cleaned out but at least I didnt get into any major trouble!! I love you all and hope you can put up with my hearing and eccentricities for a few years yet!! Good to be back!!

April 21, 2007 at 9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home