Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Thursday, April 12, 2007

NeoCon

A great big show in Chicago that the company I work for is involved in. It's impressive and this year I get to go see it- however the next 7 weeks until the show are maddness for me. I kept crying tonight trying to get the house clean and a pie made for company tomorrow night. All I can think about is how much I have to do, and not enough time to do it. I had a 3 hour meeting this morning followed by a 2 hour lunch (a special occasion for a co-worker) and after 1.5 hours of work - the last 2 hours of the day were lost to my computer being worked on. I'm already running behind and it's only begun! I have a lot of people high up putting a lot of pressure on me - they all have faith in me - but I'm pushed to the max.

I guess I just needed to vent...

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Hugs, Caslon!!!!
Vent any time (here or on the phone).

April 12, 2007 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

tech dad says if anybody can do it and rise to the task--you can do it!! but as a working mom I know how it feels to be under the gun --have to work and entertain. right now I am close to that. We have a 12 hour trip followed by another 10 hour trip plus a wedding the next day--I guess we just try to do too much!!

April 12, 2007 at 9:57 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

Pie is in the oven and cleaning is done for the night. My feet hurt.

I hope you have a great trip Mom - I think you will enjoy things once you get up there - you just have a long hard trip to get there.

April 12, 2007 at 10:41 PM  
Blogger crt said...

i know that you will pull it all off beautifully. and what's more you get to travel to the windy city (aka the most fabulous city in America!) :-)
feel free to let out some steam anytime.

April 13, 2007 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

Vent away! We'll listen!

April 13, 2007 at 1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home