Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Sunday, April 22, 2007

March of Aiden

We traveled to Durham, NC this weekend to join family and friends in the second annual "March With Aiden for the March Of Dimes". Aiden's mom (my sister in law) has raised over $2000 this year for the March of Dimes and people are still sending her checks. I'm very proud of the work she does to bring awareness and help to the causes she believes in. We were the unofficial photographers for the day and will be putting together a web page or slideshow to show the day's highlights.
The March of Dimes was very instrumental in providing the treatment Aiden needed when he was born too early and even now provides funding for him to have sessions to help his speech development.
If Beth (my sister in law) had a blog I would link there with a great big THANK YOU. But since she does not I'll just say it on mine.
Thanks for all of your hard work!
We love you!

6 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

thats awesome

April 23, 2007 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Can't wait to see the pics.

April 23, 2007 at 12:32 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Does she have a website through the march of Times for pledges on Aiden's behaf? One of my friends just did a March, and had a site you could go to for donating.

April 23, 2007 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

She sure does - I forgot about this.

Aiden's Walk

She hasn't updated since the walk...

April 23, 2007 at 7:46 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

congrats Beth and great job for the March of Dimes!!

April 23, 2007 at 10:02 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

I can't wait to see the pics from the day!

April 24, 2007 at 8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home