Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Friday, July 06, 2007

New Computer

It's not a Mac... but it's free!
I got my computer for my new job and it's a laptop so I get to bring it home and have a faster computer. :) I've ordered a new phone since mine's on the fritz and people will be calling me from work now on my cell. It only cost 30$ to upgrade to a nice new phone so I was happy.

Japanese Bettles for the most part are staying away. I saw a couple and had used all of the spray I bought but found some powder from the same company that dad given to me. I don't like the powder because now my flowers are covered with white dust, but I figure once it rains it'll go away and by then the beetles will be long gone.

Check out our July 4th experience. We were downtown for a photo shoot and realized they were having fireworks so we stayed for them. We have lots of photos from our trip to WI that I'll be posting soon.

Fireworks

7 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

Well please tell photo guy we loved his fireworks show!! Am glad you got a new computer and new phone is coming--should be a good improvement!!

July 6, 2007 at 7:13 PM  
Blogger crt said...

"cool" - em
thanks for sharing
glad you got your new computer even if it isn't a mac.

July 7, 2007 at 8:27 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

blogger ate my comment.

anyway, great shots.

so, does the private link with your name on it on crt's blog mean there's something you should be telling us? or is that a different sara? her absence of a response to my e-mail has me wondering...

July 9, 2007 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

ok, before any rumors get spread on the blogosphere... crt set me straight. the link in question is someone else's.

July 9, 2007 at 4:57 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

Yea, nothing to tell you here.

July 9, 2007 at 7:29 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

so....when are you going to post??? am waiting for wis pictures!!

July 12, 2007 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger crt said...

how's the new non-mac computer?

July 13, 2007 at 7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home