Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, February 03, 2010

I want to try

To make this Heart Cake.


I really love to bake, I can do without cooking but baking just makes me happy.  Maybe that's because the batter is yummy and I like sweets.  :)

I'll let you know how it goes.

Now for an update.  We survived the show and our house is (almost) back to normal.  We still have a booth in the garage but will for at least 20 more days.  Ella seems to be feeling better but it's hard to tell about her ears.  She grabs them now when she's tired, hungry, or upset so it's hard for me to know whether they hurt or not.  I may take her in again just to make sure they are okay...we'll see.  But she's over her cold and acting a lot better but still not sleeping all night yet.  The last 2 nights we've had middle of the night feedings and that's unusual for her. I think she may be going through a growth spurt because I swear I fed her 10 times yesterday!

About 3 days ago she discovered that things that are not her toys are more interesting.  She was playing nicely at her gym thing and the next thing I know she's pulling on the curtains.  Then she was on the couch next to me playing and then I notice she's doing a back bend trying to reach the lamp...and so on.  She's not crawling yet, not rolling, but I think all of that will come soon because she wants to be in places other than where I set her down.  It's going to be an interesting month!

That's all for now folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home