Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tagged

When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? my heart is beating normal this morning.

How much cash do you have on you? about 40

What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? Smore!

Do you label yourself? yep

Bright or Dark Room? Dark - I like the drama

Why is there always a missing question? Because there are too many questions.

What does your watch look like? silver with a rectangle face - no second hand

What were you doing at midnight last night? asleep on the couch with my hubby and The Two Towers playing on the tv

Where is your nearest 7-11? about 3 miles

What's a word that you say a lot? my files are right...

Who told you he/she loved you last? grant

Last furry thing you touched? Caslon - she just got back from the vet - he cleaned her ears and she's not happy

How many rolls of film do you need developed? film - yea don't have any - I think G has a roll in an antique camera he's working on

Favorite age you have been so far? 25 - got married

Your worst enemy? myself

What is your current desktop picture? the white rose (except for my temp computer - it's "Aqua Blue" says G)

What was the last thing you said to someone? I don't have it (the remote)

The last song you listened to? Fear - Sarah McLachlan

What time of day were you born? i think the morning

What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I try to rock it - if that doesn't work put in more money and get twice the treat.

Do you consider yourself kind? usually

What's your life motto? Enjoy every moment you have

Name three things you have on you at all times. wedding rings, watch, underwear

Can you change the oil on a car? nope - I can check it though

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? I think about a year ago

There's no one left to tag - but this was fun!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

Your're right it was fun and we actually answered a fair anount of them similar--

January 12, 2007 at 10:58 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Glad both of you enjoyed it. I thought I'd tag all 3 of you, but then I realized that would be silly if you couldn't be tagged by someone else. Have a great weekend!!! We're on the mend here... hubby took good care of me... he even picked up chicken tenders and mashed potatoes and multi-grain bread from publix for dinner... hope you're feelin better, Caslon!!!

i might be able to talk without coughing tomorrow...

January 13, 2007 at 12:07 AM  
Blogger crt said...

glad you had fun

January 13, 2007 at 10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home