Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Another good, but sad movie

After having a lazy morning I finally started cleaning and doing laundry. We also put in the movie End Of The Spear. I know Tech mom remembers when this actually happened and we all know the story, but this movie is worth seeing. It was so well done and just really good. G looked up the story online and said the movie was extremely accurate.
Highly recommend.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I believe the son of one of the missionaries was one of the actors, and some of the natives were some of the relatives or actual men who were present.

The way God has reconciled the families of those who were killed with the natives is amazing. I want to see that movie.

October 13, 2007 at 9:56 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

a lady in our ss class interviewed the son in the movie for a magazine article. She said it was an amazing experience!! I still remember seeing the newspaper articles and the pictures on the front pages of the papers. I still really appreciate Elizabeth Elliot's writing--it is so rich because of what she has been through and gleaned from experience...

October 14, 2007 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home