Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Happy Anniversary My Love

Three years ago today we said "I do" in a beautiful ceremony with very pretty red felt underfoot. (thanks to the fam for that! :) ) It was the easiest thing in the world for me to say those words to G, and the past 3 years have been more wonderful than I ever imagined.

Thank you G for your love, personal strength, for the fun we have and for the friendship we share.

I am truly blessed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

Happy Anniversary and may each one be better than before!!

October 1, 2008 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger crt said...

happy anniversary!!!!! the felt was beautiful in the pictures. :-)

October 2, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home