Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, June 23, 2008

It is done!

I finished our flowerbed tonight with G's help. I was tired and didn't want to work outside but tonight was the only night this week I could do it. I have some time Thursday night so I'll take some nice pictures to post plus a picture of the new cabinet and bookshelf in our laundry room. Hope you are all well!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Congratulations! Now you can sit back and enjoy your deck and flowers!

I actually pulled a couple of weeds tonight. That's getting a lot harder to do.

June 23, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

Ok where are the cabinet pictures??

June 27, 2008 at 6:59 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

asks the woman who had not posted in months until this morning....

June 29, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home