Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

pulled the trigger

I ordered 5 &  6 and will try them on and keep the one I like the best.  I ordered them on Zappos which has free shipping and free returns... makes it easy to try them on and send them back!
Thanks for all of the input!!  Even though I didn't pick them, I do like bows on shoes.  :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I think bows on shoes are cute on other people. When I put them on my feet, they just look wrong. Same thing with the ankle-wrapped espadrilles... I think they are adorable, but can't ever seem to pull them off.

March 5, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

it will be interesting how they fit and feel!!

March 5, 2008 at 9:34 PM  
Blogger crt said...

ya'll are welcome to wear bows all you want. i'll silently shudder and move on. :-)

March 5, 2008 at 11:48 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

I struck out... Would you believe I got these next day with free shipping!! Anyway, the cole hanns are a half size too small and I don't like the toe cleavage. The fitzwell don't fit well. They are loose at the heel and tight in the front. I'll have to go back to some other options... The cole hanns had wonderful cushion, but just too small - if I liked how they looked more I'd get a different size.

March 6, 2008 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I know you hate shopping, but it might be worth going to a shoe dept at a department store (or a couple of them) to get it over with.... don't times like this make you wish you had a personal shopper?

March 6, 2008 at 11:50 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

you might try the best dept store and a harold's or oak hall stores--these will be having their winter sales right now. I don't know if you have a designer shoe warehouse or not...just ideas

March 7, 2008 at 7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home