Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Done traveling

I've finally recovered from coming home from Vegas sick as a dog and I'm very happy that I have no trips on the calender!  :)

I got groceries tonight... I think the first time I've been to the store for serious groceries since before new years. We had made a few small trips but just to get by.  We've had a lot of grilled cheese sandwiches lately!

Vegas was fun.  Despite being sick I saw 2 Cirque de Solei shows that were absolutely amazing, had lots of delicious food, but after a couple days there I was so ready to go home.

I don't have much to post about.  It's raining outside and G's grading classwork.  It feels good to be home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Glad you're home safe and sound!

February 12, 2008 at 11:33 PM  
Blogger crt said...

hope you continue to feel better.

February 13, 2008 at 8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home