Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Change

Glad you all liked the cut & color.  I'm still getting used to it - so are others I think.  I get a lot of compliments but it makes me a little self-conscience.  I feel a little dramatic... I used to like that, but I guess I'm getting older.  :)

7 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Wow! Sleek!

February 6, 2008 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

wow!! our new mod girl!!!

February 6, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

j said it will have to grow on him... that's your brother for you.

but then he was too chicken to post.

i really like it on you. very chic.

February 7, 2008 at 4:52 AM  
Blogger crt said...

sophisticate.

February 8, 2008 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Dang girl, you're quite glamorous!!

February 8, 2008 at 10:12 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Not sure if Bear recognized you at first. I asked her who you were and she grunted, "uhh, ehh. And kept pointing." Finally I asked her if she saw Aunt S, and she replied, "Yeah!"

She is getting the kitties names down from seeing their pics on the calendar. Glad she hasn't figured out we're the only ones without a cat represented there...

February 12, 2008 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

miss your picture!!

February 12, 2008 at 9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home