Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, September 13, 2008

This time of year

Well, it's the time of year again at my job where I have this looming deadline and everyone is stressed out about it.  We are announcing all of next years major initiatives in just 3 weeks and things are getting rough.  This last week I've been writing my own copy on projects which isn't necessarily a good thing.  I do an okay job but would prefer a professional to do it.  I stayed late to help a client on Thursday until almost 7:30 and I even have work this weekend.  Tensions are high so there's more at work complaining than usual and I was accused of some things yesterday that I feel were not fair and even though the only thing I can do is let it roll off of me and forget about it, it was hard and it hurt. The good news to all of this is that it's only 3 more weeks.  Once we get past this deadline we move into production mode to get all of these things produced in time for the beginning of show season in December, and then once that starts it's quiet for a couple months.

I'm very happy to have a relatively relaxing weekend - even if I do have some copy to write - we have no other jobs this weekend which is really nice.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

I hope Monday was better!!

September 15, 2008 at 8:07 PM  
Blogger crt said...

sorry about all the stress your under right now.

September 16, 2008 at 2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home