Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, January 15, 2007

Ellipticalling

I have bought my first piece of exercise equipment. I liked one at Sears but didn't like the sales people and was able to find the same model, cheaper, with free shippping online - I'm such an online shopping junkie. Let's see if I make it worth the purchase... :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

woo hoo!!!!! I really like ellipticals... much better than treadmills. they don't seem to agravate my asthma or knees like treadmills

January 15, 2007 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger crt said...

good for you! maybe i should use the treadmill setting in our house ...

January 16, 2007 at 8:11 AM  
Blogger Lauren said...

hey, how's the ellipticalling going?

January 17, 2007 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home