Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tired...

Me and Camera Man planted 5 trees today. We wanted to fill in the space between us and the new house plus add privacy.
My legs and arms are so sore, but I know they will be so nice. They already look great. Tomorrow we are going to take our Christmas lights down outside and put gutter guards on. Now doesn't that sound fun! No comment on the Christmas lights in March... they haven't been on... :)
I also am going to clean our flower beds out. They are full of leaves and dead flowers. I can see the new growth coming up at the bottom. I think it's so cool that plants look like they completely die in winter but as soon as spring comes, they are full of life. I hope they all come back this year. I know one won't because it died before winter came, but I"m hopefull for the rest of them. I also need to do some trimming. My butterfly bush and roses want to take over the world....

Thats all folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Glad to read a post on here! J fertilized the yard and out down weed killer and pruned the shrubs today. Maybe next weekend Tech Mom and I can plant some flowers while the boys do taxes!

March 3, 2007 at 11:17 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

Sounds great--what are you going to plant? Btw caslon maybe you could give us some ideas on our front lawn!! Actually your father says you could do ours too!!

March 3, 2007 at 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home