Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Friday, January 26, 2007

I've been tagged Purple

Dark Purple

To others, you seem a bit dark, mysterious, and moody.
In truth, you are just a very unique person who doesn't care what others think.
And you really enjoy your offbeat interests and friends.
You've decided that life is about living for yourself - simple as that.

3 Comments:

Blogger crt said...

hey deep purple,
the picts are fantastic! i feel spoiled having you two capturing memories of our little treasures. thanks!

January 26, 2007 at 6:53 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

glad you liked... I haven't even looked yet.

January 26, 2007 at 11:35 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

I'm not sure I agree with your deep purple analysis but I was lavender and I'm not sure I agree with that either!!

January 28, 2007 at 7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home