Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, January 22, 2007

Weddings, Weddings

My cousin Linda got engaged Friday night! Her youngest brother is getting married April 14th, and her other brother is getting married July 21st. She has not set a date yet but they are thinking either early June or late August. Very exciting!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

Ok, how are we going to manage to make it to all these weddings...?

Seriously, though, I'm very happy for them!!!!!

January 22, 2007 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

Mark and Janet are going to have to rob a bank this summer!!Should be an interesting year--let us know when you hear of a date.

January 22, 2007 at 9:33 PM  
Blogger crt said...

woo hoo!

January 23, 2007 at 8:03 AM  
Blogger crt said...

hey, did you know the family page isn't coming up?

January 23, 2007 at 6:54 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

nope, thanks... Grant is looking into it.

January 23, 2007 at 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home