Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

To Meet His Maker

Little Hudson died early Tuesday morning. He lived for 6 hours after they took him off of the ventilator. His parents took turns rocking him the entire 6 hours. I simply can not image what they went through and are going through.
Please keep his parents Paige and Alex in your prayers.

5 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

Dad said the biggest poulation in heaven will be little babies--wonder what they will look like in a perfect body??I'm sure Grandpa John is the welcome person up there!! Only eternity will make sense of such incredible losses--they are in our prayers.

January 24, 2007 at 8:45 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Praying for them. They must be devastated.

My Aunt Petra lost a daughter a week after birth... I can't imagine getting to meet your baby and then having to say goodbye so soon.

January 24, 2007 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger Grace said...

Oh my heart is broken. I hadn't checked back here since I last commented. I can't even fathom the hurt in them tonight. I'll be praying and crying for them.

January 24, 2007 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger crt said...

praying for them too.

January 25, 2007 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Caslon said...

Thank you guys. I know they had a memorial service tonight and are having the burial tomorrow. Those times as we all know are hard days.

January 25, 2007 at 7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home