Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Getting my Music Back

So.  I got a new computer last weekend.  I've been so busy I forgot to mention it.  I've been using G's for almost a year now and last weekend when we were in Atlanta I convinced him it was time I have my own.  :)
I've enjoyed getting all of the settings the way I want it and organizing things the way I want them, but the best part is my music.  Having an iphone is great, but I wasn't using it to it's capacity because I didn't have much music on it.  Having all of my music on it meant downloading all of my cd's on to a computer and G's hard drive was full on his computer so I wasn't able to have that much on my phone.  Well now with my new computer I've gone through and downloaded ALL of my cd's and set up different playlists, one of them being for my phone.  I now have all of my favorite music on my phone that I can play at work, and when I get a thing for my car, I can play them in my car too.  I feel like I got all of my music back.  I've had all of the cd's but kind of set them aside and only listened to a few in my car.  Plus I got to organize all of them on the computer and you know how much I love to organize!!
I also had a fun morning shopping at Kohl's early bird sale this morning.  I really needed some new shirts and now I have them! 
Kohl's is great.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

so glad you got your music at work--I wish I could do that!!

November 4, 2008 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home