Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Friday, January 16, 2009

Good 12 weeks

I had my 12 week check up today and everything looks really good!  We were so excited to see this little one squirming around jumping and so on.  The size and everything looked really good - about 6.1 cm from head to rump and a heart rate of 176.  I thought that was a bit high but she said since it was so active at the moment that it was probably due to the activity and that it was a fine heart rate anyway.  I tend to have a high heart rate so I guess it's possible this kid will too.  

All of my labs look good and I found out I have a blood type of O Positive so that's good.

2 months to go until we find out what this baby is.  I'm having a hard time not saying "he" or "him" so I'm kind of feeling like it's a boy - but who knows!

I managed to gain 8 pounds since last month which really surprised me.  I didn't think I had gained that much especially since I had been monitoring my gain.  I guess I need to cut out those fried food cravings... and get off of my butt and on to my elliptical more.  Now that I'm starting to have more energy again I'm going to start exercising.

Anyway, I just wanted to post an update.  Meanwhile it's freezing outside - even in Georgia!

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I think we have the same blood type!

Glad you're home safely and got to see your little jumping bean. :)

January 16, 2009 at 10:59 PM  
Blogger Tech Mom said...

You have dad's blood type!! Does G have pos blood type...?

January 18, 2009 at 10:06 AM  
Blogger Caslon said...

G doesn't know his blood type.

January 18, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home