Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Thursday, August 06, 2009

New Schedule

I feel bad I have not posted more on here since Ella's birth but it's been hard for me to get computer time.  If I could do all of this via my phone we would be set considering I spend hours on my phone since I can do it with one hand while nursing.  Posting however, is just a bit too much for it.

To give you all an update we are doing really well.  Ella's woken up a bit more and has her fussy times, but overall she is a good baby and is allowing us to sleep at night as long as she's not hungry.  We had a weight check yesterday and she weighed in at 8 lb. 3 oz!!  The doctor was wondering what we are feeding her.  Doc says she looks good and to continue doing what we are doing.  So that's what we are doing.  :)

We are having our favorite photographer over tomorrow for a family shoot and after that one of my long lost friends may come by for a visit.  She recently published this and it brought back fond and fun memories.

So that's a little update and here's a video I think is cute.  I know I'm partial though...


1 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

I'm sure you'll get one handed typing down eventually. lol. Thanks for sharing the video with us. She's beautiful.

August 9, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home