Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

38 weeks and PHOTOS!

Sorry for the delay on the photos but here they are. Had a check up this morning and I'm 3 cm and between 80 and 90% effaced and she's dropped down pretty low. We are ready to go at any time and I hope it's sooner rather than later! :)

Mommy - please don't go away and have a baby. I'm all you need!!


Me and my big belly.


I hope she's not too big to come out. :)



We have much love for this little girl - just can't wait to meet her.



I have some other silhouette photos that are quite beautiful but too revealing to post publicly. I think some of you might enjoy seeing them... if you are interested let me know and I'll find a private way to show those.

I'll post nursery photos soon. I have those too. Overall I'm feeling pretty good. I have a lot less pain than I did last week so since she's taking a little longer than we thought last week at least I'm in a place where I can tolerate it.

Till next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home