Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, June 13, 2009

33 weeks doctor visit

I am so happy to report that I measured right at 33 weeks this time! I also gained 2 lbs. which is perfect at this stage. This does not mean I can go back to my old eating ways, but confirms that my diet changes are right on. I'm getting enough food but not too much of the wrong kind that makes her get big.

To celebrate I had a Dairy Queen Blizzard and it was wonderful! :)

We also talked to our doctor about the breech issue and I was so happy to hear his normal procedure on breech babies. He likes to wait until about 39 weeks and schedules the procedure that turns them and then immediately breaks my water inducing labor. He said the breaking of the water pulls their head down further and going into labor right away usually prevents them from turning back to breech. I've read a lot about how woman have their babies turned and then they turn back and still have to have a cesarean. I know a cesarean is always a possibility but I feel much more like our changes are a lot higher now of me being able to deliver her.

After we had the ice cream we did some shopping. We got a circle mirror for the nursery and also ordered the pleather glider/rocker/recliner for the nursery pictured below. Then we went and saw the move UP. It was a little sad, but still a great movie.

Here's the chair - I know not the traditional glider for the nursery - but I love this chair!


That's all folks!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

Is that picture from your house--did not recognize the rug!!

June 21, 2009 at 7:19 PM  
Blogger Caslon said...

it's not from our house - it's the picture from the online web site.

June 23, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home