Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, April 20, 2009

Praying for Stellan

So I've been following MckMama's blog for a few weeks now and I'm beginning to use Twitter as well and have been following her on there - which really just means I get to see lots of updates on how little Stellan is doing throughout the day.
Outside of family and friends there are only a couple blogs I've been following but this one is at the top. Little Stellan was diagnosed with severe heart problems when he was just 20 weeks old in the womb. Through the grace of God he was born perfectly heathy - his little heart had healed. Now that he's 6 months old he's having lots of heart problems all of a sudden and tomorrow or even possibly later tonight depending on how bad he gets they are doing a very risky surgery on him.
If you go do her blog check out her name gallery and you can see that people all over the world are praying for this little boy.
I am one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home