Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, April 20, 2009

25 weeks and still growing!

So I'm 25 weeks and 4 days today and considering I feel how big I feel, I still feel pretty good. Baby girl is very active and today for some reason she's active very low which is not very comfortable.

I'm definitely looking pregnant now considering how many strangers say things about the baby or me. Last week I was in a store for work and the guy that worked there offered me half of his sandwich. I found this pretty funny. I could not believe a stranger just offered me half of his food just because I'm pregnant! Today I had lunch with a few other ladies from work and one of them is also pregnant. She's due any day now so she is also obviously pregnant. Some lady stopped her car in the parking lot as we were all getting into a car and commenting on how "cool" we looked being pregnant, wearing nice work clothes, having lunch with ladies, and climbing into a Jeep. ??!?! Seriously? Short of climbing into a Jeep that did not have handles in it, having lunch with people I work with and dressing appropriately for my job seems to be a pretty normal thing and didn't warrant someone stopping their car to comment.

No new progress on the nursery since my last post. I've working on the design for the walls on the computer but we've not moved to the walls yet. We are making progress on the name front. We now have an official list! It still has like 35 names on it (down from 67) but hey it's a list! Our goal is to have the name and nursery done by Memorial day weekend for the shower.

That's about it for now!


1 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

we are waiting--for the name that is!!! But don't stress--it will become clear as time goes on!!

April 23, 2009 at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home