Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Monday, June 01, 2009

Pictures from the Shower!

I finally have some pictures to put on here! I was looking back and old posts and realize how I used to always have photos when I posted. Somehow I got out of the habit... how boring! Anyway. I'm going to do much better about that!

Here's a preview of our houseful last weekend when everyone came for the shower.

Since the whole family was able to come on both my side and G's - we had lots of kids! Here's M putting rings on my head. I think this is actually the day before the shower.

M & A playing ball together. M is our niece on my side and A is our nephew on G's side. I'm not sure if this makes them second cousins?
Oh the cupcakes!!! These are simply the best cupcakes on earth.
Here's what our living room looked like for the weekend. A holding sister R and E (niece on other side of family) hard at work on the wii.
L did a great job with the decorations. I loved the circles and bright colors!
Our living room before all of the people showed up.
Our living room taken over by family, friends and presents!
Some of the kids found out it was fun to hang things from the balcony.
What is a party without a pinata?
Of course some adults can't help themselves from a pinanta either!
And another picture of the cupcakes, well because they simply are the best cupcakes on earth.


1 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

Love all your pics--could use a cupcake right now!!

June 4, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home