Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Organizing

So today Grant is finally able to get to the yard. After being on vacation things have been pretty crazy. He attempted Friday night but could not get the mower to start. Luckily his dad put 2 and 2 together and realized there was prabably water in the tank from the rain/flooding we had. It wasn't real bad at our house but enough that where we store our mower had sitting water.
After letting the tank dry out it's now working.
Me and Ella have had a nice day after a rough morning. She's been waking up more in the middle if the night and last night I heard that she was awake but she wasn't crying... but then she started choking. She was fine but that sure got us both up in a hurry!
Then after I fed her around ten I gave her her meds and she completely threw up. All over me and our living room rug.
The rest of the day has been nice. I finally decided to organize and file the scary piles of papers I've collected since early in my pregnancy, and she's been sitting next to me smiling.
We are headed back to church next week. Now that things are a little calmer and we are finally getting into a routine.

Scary piles of papers.



Ella next to me.


Note the taped up vent behind her... where the ants were coming in on Tuesday. That's another story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home