Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Saturday, September 19, 2009

From my phone

So this post is coming from my phone and I'm very excited about that. Since Ella was born I do everything on my phone and posting here was the only thing I could not do. Grant reminded me that I can get apps that let you do things on your phone... and here I am!
So we are driving back from Guld Shores Alabama right now. We were there a week with my whole family. We rented a house right on the beach and it was fabulous.
Vacationing with Ella had it's challenges but overall it was great. She obviously likes her environment and schedule because I couldn't get her to eat well all week. It stunk because she was fussy and I never knew if she was hungry or tired. I guess that schedule keeps both of us sane!
It was all good though and it meant the world to me that Gram and other relatives were so willing and helpful with her. Thank you!!
Here are a few pictures from out trip.

Sleeping on the deck with Gram.



Sleeping with cousin E.



All decked out.



Going home with the outfit from Jenny. Although she messed in this before we even got downstairs.



Happy phone day!

Sara

1 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

I just saw your post and love the pics! It was a good week and we all needed the break and it felt good!!

September 24, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home