Peridot Rose

My name is Sara. I'm a wife, mother, and photographer and feel fortunate in all areas of my life. See our professional site and blog here: Dotson Studios

My Photo
Name:
Location: Georgia, United States

Sunday, October 04, 2009

To the corn maze!

Yesterday we went to the corn maze with Ella. She did great. We put her in the baby bjorn and she stayed alert and didn't fuss the whole time we wandered through the corn.

She gets bored easily these days so I think she liked looking at something completely different.

We did our normal thing at the corn maze - had hot chocolate and kettle corn. We went earlier in the day and in the season than we usually do because of Ella, and it was really nice. We didn't get as cold and didn't need our flash lights in the maze.

Please note the super chubby cheeks and double chin. Apparently we made chubby babies!

I'm starting to feel a lot better, in fact better than I have in 11 weeks... here's to hoping I'm finally healing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tech Mom said...

so glad you are feeling better!!

October 6, 2009 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I think I recognize that sweater. :)

Fun!

October 9, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home